Keeping people moving, up and down, safely
From the London Underground, to the British Museum and Flats throughout the country HTA confidently investigate lifts and escalators with a team of experts backed up with over 30 years of experience, supported by expert lab analysis.
Lift Shaft & Escalator Investigations include:
The following list is not exhaustive, however it gives a good idea of the range of services on offer, if there is something you require that is not listed please get in touch, as we will most likely be able to assist
- Visual Surveys - to include surveys to ME equipment, shaft linings and counterweight systems
- Lift Counterweight Investigation - onsite and lab testing to steel members to determine condition and grade
- Ground Investigations - structural and geotechnical surveys to determine construction details prior to lift replacement and or upgrading
- Load Testing - to determine bearing capacity of lift shaft walls
- Weld Testing - magnetic particle inspection (MPI) to determine any defects eg cracks
- Coring Investigations - determination of foundation extent and material strength
HTA @ The London Underground
Keeping commuters safe.
HTA have been involved with working on LUL infrastructure and assets for nearly 25 years.
Major projects undertaken include:
- Earls Court Station Development Plans
- K1 Knightsbridge Redevelopment
- The Connect Project
- The Tunnel Cooling Project
- King Cross Refurbishment.
- Investigation & Testing of Escalators & Lift Shafts
- Asset Inspections on all Central Line Stations
- Confined Spaces Inspections to many Platform Inverts and other Space Locations
- Investigations to various Train Depots inc. Lighting Masts
- Investigations to Old Street Redevelopment
- Slip Testing to many Stations
Elevate your Investigations with HTA
Take advantage of our Open Door Policy
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.