When Complex Building Structures Require Competent Assessment
Quick reaction times and provisional reports within 24 hours. We ensure that Pre-Sale Surveys speed up the sale or renovation projects on behalf of all HTA clients.
An HTA Pre-Sale survey is undertaken on behalf of vendor before a property is put on the market.
This survey will point out areas that require review. Our aim is to maximise our clients' chances of selling the property at the highest price.
In addition to the standard survey a Bespoke Pre-Sale Survey can be provided to suit all individual requirements.
HTA Pre-Sale Surveys include:
- Covermeter Survey - to determine adequate concrete cover is available to protect the embedded reinforcement.
- Half-Cell Potential Survey - to determine risk of corrosion of embedded reinforcement.
- Carbonation Survey - to determine depth of carbonation and it's effect on corrosion.
- Cement Type Determination - to detect High Alumina Cement (HAC) and associated problems.
- Visual Surveys - to determine condition of all structural elements to the building.
- Cladding Survey - to determine condition of cladding and fixtures.
- Roofing Surveys - to determine condition of roof elements including Timber and associated problems.
- Masonry Survey - to determine condition, cracking and movement.
Access Solutions for Buildings
HTA have an array of access options for buildings, all carried out by our Trained and Certified Access Teams including:
- MEWPS Mobile Elevated Platforms - IPAF Certified HTA Teams.
- Mobile Scaffold Towers - PASMA Certified HTA Teams
- Roped Access - IRATA Certified HTA Teams.
Questions still building up? Give us a call!
Take advantage of our Open Door Policy
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.