Quick reaction times and provisional reports within 24 hours ensure that we speed up the sale or renovation projects on behalf of all HTA clients.
HTA Assessment / Sampling / Testing includes:
- Compressive Testing of bricks
- Mix Proportion of mortar
- Crack / Movement measurement - Demec Studs & Tell Tales
- High Level Inspections (CAMS)
- Coring Investigations - Determining thickness and make-up
- Load Testing
Henderson Thomas Associates & our Assessment / Sampling / Testing clients
We have carried out Assessment / Sampling / Testing for several companies including:
- Aecom – www.aecom.com
- Clarkebond – www.clarkebond.com
- Cushman & Wakefield - www.cushmanwakefield.co.uk
- Overbury – www.overbury.com
Maximising Your Project & Minimising Problems
The time constraints involved when managing projects and suppliers is one of the biggest headaches that we help our clients with.
We offer a 'One Stop Shop' of services alongside Provisional Reports within 24 hours to facilitate any project. Get in touch for how HTA can maximise your project and minimise problems.